When it comes to testing, observation or inspection, look no further – GROUND is your go-to resource
GROUND is your go-to resource for full construction observation and materials testing, capable of performing within a challenging schedule. In fact, 3 key attributes set us apart:
- Our people – Our team’s service sets us apart due to our responsiveness, experience, and expertise. Every one of our core staff members has worked at GROUND from 10 years to over 30 years and takes pride in responding quickly and effectively to meet your needs.
- Our laboratory – Our in-house laboratories, located in each of our regional offices throughout Colorado, are nationally accredited geotechnical and materials soils, concrete, asphalt, and masonry laboratories. We are accredited by AASHTO (AMRL/CCRL) and US Army Corps of Engineers. Plus, we are routinely inspected by the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT).
- Our staff certifications – Our personnel seek the highest level of individual certifications for comprehensive materials testing and special inspections including ICC, PTI, WAQTC, ACI, NICET, PCI, CDOT, OSHA, and numerous others.
GROUND’s construction materials testing and special inspections include:
- Soils, Aggregates, Concrete, Asphalt
- Reinforcing Steel Observation
- Drilled Piers/Driven Piles/Geopiers®
- Welded/Bolted Connections (Fabrication & Erection)
- Structural Masonry
- Post Tensioning
- Floor Flatness/Floor Levelness
- Moisture Vapor Emissions, Relative Humidity, and pH Testing
- Maturity Meter
- Paint Thickness Verification
- Utility Installation Inspection
- NRMCA Batch Plant Inspections
- Locating Structure Reinforcement in Slabs and Walls
- Asphalt and Concrete Mixture Analysis